There’s nothing worse than a great coffee that’s just fallen off for seemingly no reason, but this is natural. We can’t keep coffee forever but we can extend its useful life and manage how we use it better.
– What are the variables and main factors increasing and decreasing shelf life
– What is going on inside the bean when these variables come into play
– How to maximize the beans we have, both from an origin and destination point of view
- What are the important areas in a general sense?
- How can we build these kinds of loyal relationships?
- How can a consumer evolve over time?
- What is the best way to reach them?
Was this interesting? Grab a coffee and pick another from the articles below