We're looking for talented professionals to join our team around the world. With operations in 9 countries across the globe and people from 13 different nationalities, we offer exciting career opportunities for individual seeking opportunities to grow and expand their horizons. Please see below our current positions available.
Company: Caravela Coffee North America
Position: Sales Representative
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Caravela is a privately-owned and rapidly expanding green coffee exporter/importer specialising in high quality Latin American coffee. We have local export operations in eight Latin American countries and sales offices in North America, Australia and Europe.
We are looking for a hardworking and highly capable individual to join our North American sales office to support the growth of business in the region through sales and customer service.
Key job functions:
· Sales and service existing accounts and establish new relationships
· Manage and fulfil account needs
· Plan and execute the sales cycle, meeting quarterly and yearly sales and market targets
· Processing day-to-day sales and releases
· Understand and communicate the entire product mix to customers
· Develop marketing materials, including the planning and execution of marketing events
· Constantly interact with origin (export) divisions to develop new products
· 5 years of experience in the specialty coffee industry in a sales role
· Willingness to travel at least 40% of the time, including origin trips, customer visits and industry trade shows
· Coffee knowledge; cupping skills, brewing methods, machinery, etc…
· Sample roasting
· Fluent English (plus right to work in USA)
· Excellent communication skills / customer manner
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong work ethic; willingness to multi-task and get stuck in; positive disposition
· Willingness to learn basic Spanish
· Experience with CRM and ERP systems
· Experience as a coffee trader is a plus
· Degree in Business Administration with sales experience is a plus, but not required
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working, self-starter who is willing to put time and energy into helping this rapidly expanding business succeed in the North American market. Room for growth and extended responsibilities, travel opportunities, fast moving international company.
· Coffee trader
· Green coffee buyer
Salary dependent on experience; start May 2017, Chapel Hill, NC
Please send application letter, CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: North America Sales Representative